One church • Four charities • Living faith
You can help fund the good works of the Church. Make a monthly donation today.
What is the Living Faith Society?
Make a monthly donation and join The Living Faith Society, a dedicated group of people, committed to the future of the Church.
How you make a difference?
The Living Faith Society allow the Catholic Foundation to confidently forecast and plan distributions to major areas of need in the Archdiocese.
As a Living Faith Society member, you will receive
- A free quarterly Living Faith devotional, which shares daily reflections through the seasons of the Church year
- Regular updates from the Catholic Foundation to keep you informed about the work made possible by your gifts
- A consolidated tax receipt at the end of financial to reduce and simplify your paperwork.
- Start a monthly gift today
- Pray with the Living Faith Society for the critical ministries it supports
- Make a tribute gift to recognise a special occasion, or remember the passing of a loved one
- Include a bequest to support the good works of the Church in your Will
For more information contact please contact:
Phone 07 3324 3200
Address Cathedral House, Level 2, 229 Elizabeth Street, Brisbane
Post GPO Box 282, Brisbane QLD 4001